joi, 19 iulie 2012

Good link building never dies

http://seoarmy.biz/good-link-building-never-dies/
Good link building never dies
First of all I will tell you what kind of links you should forget about.

This kinds of links will harm your site so you have to avoid them in the future.

Google penalize this kind of links that are very easy to obtain :

1. WordPress comments

2. Article directories

3. Forum profiles and signatures on low pagerank sites !!

4. Guest book comments.

So , this are the main kinds of links you should forget about !!

I was a big fan of forum profiles but now I will give up working on them . Not entirely , I will make a list of pr 4 and above or high authority edu and gov forums.

So let’s see which are the links that I have tested and have results after thuis penguin update :

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu