joi, 15 noiembrie 2012

Beautiful Historical Berlin: A Great Place to Stay

http://new.masinadepresa.ro/extra/58-beautiful-historical-berlin-a-great-place-to-stay
Beautiful Historical Berlin: A Great Place to Stay
I am so exciting to be traveling to Berlin and getting ready to enjoy my stay in this lovely European city. I am a writer and an artist and I find the historical aspects and beauty of Berlin so inspiring when it comes to my work. I have been staying for a couple weeks so I am able to truly enjoy the city and experience all that it has to offer. I found a short term apartment stay on getreadyberlin.com so I really feel like I am a resident of the city and not just a tourist quickly passing through.

So far one of my favorite neighborhoods in the city is Mitte. This is one of the most historical neighborhoods and there are a lot of ancient sites to see. I often enjoy just sitting in one of the many outdoor cafes, having a delicious, strong coffee and drawing sketches of the immense buildings. Also, I head to the west side of the city to indulge my shopping bug. I can even see the Olympic Stadium where the Summer Olympics where hosted, it is still an impressive sight.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu