joi, 22 august 2013

charlietodd: Last month I had the pleasure of attending the...

http://fcully.tumblr.com/post/58991913974
charlietodd:

Last month I had the pleasure of attending the...


charlietodd:



Last month I had the pleasure of attending the Night Heron Speakeasy, an unauthorized bar in a water tower on top of an abandoned building in Chelsea.  Yes, in a water tower. 


It was the most impressive feat of creative trespassing I’ve seen in my 12 years in New York.  Huge props to Nathan Austin and his team.


The speakeasy is now closed, and they’ve gone public with a great story at Atlantic Cities.  Check out the article to see how they pulled it off and the very clever way they designed the invitations to spread:


Into the Water Tower, With Flair - Dan Glass - The Atlantic Cities

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu